Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Post 2

Photobucket
I seem to have found myself on a guest for identity. This past year I have realized so much of who I have always thought I was that was just simply not me. I have come to strong personal beliefs that make me different although I am still not ready to stand alone. So much of my identity is in my friends and as a realist I know they will not always be there. Knowing yourself is one of the most important things in life along with being the wonderful person you should feel you are. Without knowing yourself inside and out there is simply no way to know others as well as we could. High school is a huge eye opener and great help when learning just to be who you are but I think for me the big turning point will be when I leave home and no longer have those friends there to lean on. I’m sure I will change a little maybe even a lot in that time but finding my true identity is worth changing who I am now for who I will be one day. I am still trying to find where it is in life I belong although I know it will lose me plenty of friends along the way but sure enough as old go new will come. People change and life goes on.
Photobucket

0 comments: